About Nick Ebner Integrative Fitness
At Nick Ebner Integrative Fitness it is our mission to inspire clients by helping them meet their physical goals in a holistic, self-sustainable manner. We believe strong, mobile bodies are the foundation of a healthy lifestyle.
We help people achieve their optimal physical potential through a unique blend of gymnastic strength training, mobility work, and customized support. By improving mindset, strength, lifestyle and nutrition, we build bodies and minds capable of overcoming life’s challenges.
Nick Ebner, Owner and Head Coach
For Nick, fitness is a personal passion and lifelong journey. He has spent five years studying under the Poliquin Principles, and for the past two years he’s worked with Coach Sommer, founder of Gymnastic Bodies. He’s revised, cross-examined and tailored everything he’s found, bringing together a working curriculum of methodologies, ideas and experts.
Nick’s certifications include:
- GymnasticBodies Level 1 and 2 Seminars with Coach Christopher Sommer
- Stretch Therapy for Gymnastics Strength Training with Kit Laughlin
- Poliquin International Certification Program (PICP) Levels 1 & 2
- Poliquin BioSignature Modulation Level 1
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach (USAW)
- East West Healing & Performance Metabolic BluePrint Program